Liberty vs New Mexico State: It's good to see NMst have a good year but Liberty Biberty is too much for them. Aggies go down in Flames 33-20

Washington vs Oregon: I'm tired of hearing about the Micheal Penis show so I'm going with the Ducks by 10. Oregon 34-24

Texas vs Oklahoma State: Great run after a slow start for the cowboys but as bad as I hate it, they won't beat Texas. Horns 31-23

Toledo vs Miami (OH): Maxwell Klinger was from Toledo and that's good enough for me. Rockets 28-24

UNLV Boise State: Barry Odom may have found his niche, coaching at a smaller school. Running Rebs 35-24

Alabama vs Georgia: Georgia always seems to find a way and they're destined for a date with Michigan. Dawgs win a tight one 37-31

Troy vs Appalachian State: Mountain men are a hardy lot so it's hard to bet against them. App st does Jim Bridger proud 30-21

Tulane vs SMU: Could be one of the more entertaining fireworks displays of the season. I'm going with the Wave mainly because SMU foisted Chad Morass on us at Arkansas. 44-38

Iowa vs Michigan: Typical Big 10/14 game. Michigan 28-3

Florida State vs Louisville: Playoff picture gets easier for the committee as Louisville puts the chop on State's playoff hopes. 28-24