With all the coaches moving around and players entering the portal this is just a crapshoot.

LA Bowl: Boise State vs. UCLA: I gotta go with the homosexual blue bruins here 41-20

Independence Bowl: Texas Tech vs. Cal: This is being played in the Shreveport ghettos and I figured one or both teams will get jacked in the parking lot. Cal is used to getting jacked by their governor so they'll have less emotional trauma. Bears 27-24

Birmingham Bowl: Duke vs. Troy: Troy upsets the Elko-less Doofs 28-21

Armed Forces Bowl: James Madison vs. Air Force: Dukes get "boned" by the triple option. AF 24-17

Las Vegas Bowl: Northwestern vs. Utah: Mildcats over the Utes 21-16

Quick Lane Bowl: Bowling Green vs. Minnesota: I hate almost everything about minnihaha so they'll win just to spite me. Goofers 27-14

Guaranteed Rate Bowl: Kansas vs. UNLV: Jayhawks outrun the Rebs 44-24

Military Bowl: Tulane vs. Virginia Tech: Techs last chance to thwart me this year. Greenies 30-20

Duke’s Mayo Bowl: North Carolina vs. West Virginia: The odds of Maye playing for Carolina are about the same as Thump passing up a buffet for a salad bar. Mountaineers 34-26

Holiday Bowl: Louisville vs. USC: USC's QB is sitting out and even with Plummer Louisville doesn't have a QB. Condoms 29-23

Texas Bowl: Oklahoma State vs. Texas A&M: I wouldn't root for the Faggies if I was coaching them. Cowboys 27-24

Fenway Bowl: SMU vs. Boston College: I will never forgive SMU for pawning that loser Chad Morass off on us. BC 33-27

Pinstripe Bowl: Miami vs. Rutgers: I kinda like the Scarlet Knights, I kinda don't like Miami. Ka-nights 33-31

Pop-Tarts Bowl: NC State vs. Kansas State: Out of respect for Hank I'm travelling with the Pack. 27-16

Alamo Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Arizona: Without their archangel Gabriel this is gonna be tough for the Sooners. Zona 34-28

Gator Bowl: Clemson vs. Kentucky: SEC SEC. Clempson wins 28-24

Sun Bowl: Oregon State vs. Notre Dame: Everybody like a little beaver even Catholics, Oregon st wins a tight one 29-28

Liberty Bowl: Iowa State vs. Memphis: I don't like Memphis but they have some good chicken joints. Cyclones fall 34-31

Cotton Bowl: Ohio State vs. Missouri: I think Missouri is better than advertised but not that good. Buckeyes 34-24

Peach Bowl: Penn State vs. Ole Miss: Old Miss just hasn't impressed me this Year. Penn st 28-20

Music City Bowl: Auburn vs. Maryland: SEC SEC. Terps win 16-14

Orange Bowl: Florida State vs. Georgia: If Jawja shows up they win by ten. 34-24

ReliaQuest Bowl: LSU vs. Wisconsin: I doubt Daniels plays and without him LSU is just a team with and average offense and no defense. Cheeseheads win it 28-26

Citrus Bowl: Iowa vs. Tennessee: Iowa holds Tennessee to two field goals. But only scores one. Vols 6-3

Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Liberty: Without Nix the Ducks are mediocre. Liberty Biberty 27-24

Rose Bowl: Michigan vs. Alabama: I'm hoping for a BAMA/Texas rematch for all the marbles buuuuutttt Michigan is going to be a tough out. Bama goes down 33-27 and FSU cries foul. Again

Sugar Bowl: Washington vs Texas: The Horns are big and physical on defense and I think they can bother Penis enough to slip into the championship game. Texass 30-28