Thread: Quershun for youse Virginia dufes ...

Quershun for youse Virginia dufes ...

I just ran across an ad for this guy and kind of like what I've seen so far (did some reading and looked at a few more videos). You can disregard the small amount of descriptive drama if you want, but this video pretty much touches on the kind of guy he is. I like what I've read so far ... I don't agree with him 100% on everything, but that's a minor issue. I think if he were running in Florida, I'd look a bit more closely at him. What'cha think?

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I have the utmost respect for his background and service. But, pretty sure he got his ass beat when he ran for Congress in 2022. So, now he’s going to run for Senate. I suspect the result will be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    I have the utmost respect for his background and service. But, pretty sure he got his ass beat when he ran for Congress in 2022. So, now he’s going to run for Senate. I suspect the result will be the same.
    Yeah, I think Virginia pretty much turned blue like 15 or 20 years ago as far as Presidential elections go and I think you're pretty blue on State elections for the most part, so I think he'd have an uphill battle anyway. I like his history, not really sure what his qualifications are as far as politics are concerned, but fresh meat wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing I guess. ('Course, I thought the same thing about Trump at one point!)
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain