I must have been thinking of you when I posted the above. For some unknown reason, I stated the doctor was Korean, but I've corrected it, he's actually Filipino.

Odd story, when I was about 10 years old or so, I had a friend who lived up the street from me. His mom had a room in their house that always had the door closed and we were instructed to NEVER enter that room. She often had people stopping by the house and she'd take them in there and close the door behind her. Due to our ages, we had visions of some sort of witchcraft or something weird and spooky going on. Actually, our imaginations would run a little wild wondering what they were doing in there. One day, I was at their house and had a terrible head cold of some sort. My head felt like it was about to explode and I was so stuffed up there was no way I could breath through my nose. My buddy's mom noticed my discomfort and asked me to follow her into that mystery room. It was a bit spooky as the walls were covered with large posters of the body's skeletal structure, organs, blood vessels and nerve images. She had me lie down on what looked like a doctor's examination table and she cleaned my feet with a towel and alcohol (being a kid in Florida, I VERY seldom wore shoes). She then started to kind of "twirl" a couple of my toes. I can't remember if it was one foot or both. I honestly don't recall everything that was done, I just remember her twiddling around with my toes. My frigging sinuses cleared up immediately! I can't remember if I blew my nose or not, but I have no idea where all that snot disappeared to. I could literally close my mouth and breath clearly through my nose after just a few minutes. I was amazed and asked how she did that and she pointed to one of those charts on the wall, then traced some sort of nerves from the toes up into the head/sinus area. I really don't remember all the details, but that memory has been permanently etched into my brain for over 60 years now. I have no clue what she practiced. Acupressure? Reflexology? I'm clueless about this sort of stuff TBH.

At least I finally found out what was behind that secret door and realized it wasn't a witch's torture chamber after all!