Thread: Beach time!

Beach time!

WTF? I went out to roll the recycle bin to the curb at 7:00 am and it was 73 degrees outside! The high today is predicted to be 75, so I guess a beach day wouldn’t be out of the question. Heck, the a/c is permanently set at 76, so I’m on the borderline of an a/c day. How are youse Yankee types doing?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    We’ve really warmed up today. It’s currently 1 degree with an expected high of 6 degrees for today. The wind chill is at -17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    wind chill is only -2 here in LA....Lower Arkansas
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

7 here right now in Fort Smith Dad Gum Arkansas.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    70s here. 76 degrees Thump? We keep our thermo set at 67 and I still think its not cool enough to sleep.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    We got about 5” of snow yesterday so I’m in heaven weather wise. Just wish it had been double that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    70s here. 76 degrees Thump? We keep our thermo set at 67 and I still think its not cool enough to sleep.
    Ha ha ha! Well duh! Nice catch. Make that 66-degrees, not 76. You had me worried as to why the a/c hasn't kicked on. I forgot I switched over to heat mode a few weeks ago when that 1-day cold front came through. I turned it on for about 15 mins. one morning to take the chill out of the air and forgot to switch it back over to a/c. With the low humidity here during the winter months, we don't really need it. During the warmer months, the thermo stays on 66. Once Lynn's teeth start chattering, I "might" toggle it up to 67 to make her think I'm doing something.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain