Ha ha ha! Don’t you know it?! Yeah, all the clubs are that way. Each has its own FB site(s) where they brag about their status, etc. If course, you know me, I have to stir the pot occasionally and point out the fact 99.9% of these “better than thou” dip-shits only have the status they’ve attained because they are business travelers and those points aren’t paid for out of THEIR pockets.

Everyday working/retired stiffs who travel for pleasure, WHEN they can scrape up the time/money, should be the ones to be respected. The “elites” seem to acquire an entitled attitude and have their noses in the clouds, all the while, riding on the company dime.

I was a business traveler years ago. It sucked then because the points went to whomever paid for the tickets (company), instead of the actual traveler listed on the ticket. I may be wrong, but I believe there was an option where the company could designate whether the points went to the purchaser or the traveler (a nice employee perk), but my boss sucked and was swimming in points since half the company were business travelers and he pocketed the points.

My son travels for business and hasn’t had to pay for a plane ticket, hotel or rental car on a personal pleasure trip for years, due to the points he accumulates. Luckily, he appreciates the perk and doesn’t let it go to his head like the dufes on the various FB groups bragging about their status and bitching about the lower status peons crowding “their” clubs.

That said, our entry is due only as a perk from being an AmEx Platinum card member (have been for 40 years). I’m one of those people the elite shitheads love to bitch about and I have a patented shithead grin I give them when they mistake me for one of their fellow elitist snobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk