Thread: We’re in California getting ready to watch the Super Bowl

We’re in California getting ready to watch the Super Bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Well, we were pulling for the Chiefs anyway, so it turned out to be a good game for us.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I watched the Black national anthem, Ushers halftime show and President Bidens rant against the tater chip companies bag size.....no football
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I don’t follow football at all, but figured I’d pick a team to support and watch the Super Bowl. Mostly as a social gathering more than anything else. I chose to support the Chiefs and have to admit, I really enjoyed the game. I didn’t care for the half-time show at all and thought it pretty much sucked donkey dongs. The commercials were “ok”, but nothing like I remember from the Super Bowl ads from back in the day.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I watched the first two possessions for each team, then came to my senses, didn't know if I was watching a football game with interruptions for commercials, or a TV show about commercials interrupted by a football game.
    Anyway went to bed and watched the highlights the next morning, much more entertaining.
    Glad the Chiefs won.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Pro football obviously isn’t making very many people happy these days. Especially sine they’ve removed the channel changers from remotes to make us watch.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!