It's way to early for the season preview but I do have a few thoughts about the SEC since spring practice started.

1) First off, I have ZERO, no less than zero confidence in Sam Pittman. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth and even less belief in in his ability as a head coach. Probably be fun to drink a beer with but not the man I want leading the Razorbacks.

2) I think there's going to be some growing pains for the Sooners especially since the schedulers definitely didn't do them any favors. Losing the arch angel Gabriel won't help either.

3) Missouri may have the easiest schedule in the history of CFB. Mere words cannot describe the loathing I have for them, I hate them worse than Posty's hatred for Texas and Hanks for all things Duke. Combined.

4) Texas will do fine in the SEC. They have the money, the talent, a competent coach and ugly uniforms. A recipe for success

5) Bama is going to take a step back this year, two maybe three losses. This ain't left coast football. Saban was wise to step away.

6) Georgia is still going to be the top dog, Conine would be jubilant.

7) I think LSU loses a couple of games this year and is on the bubble of the playoffs. They're going to miss Daniels more than a lot of people think.

8) Mike Elko will preform about as well at A&M as he did at Duke, After all they're still the Aggies

9) I actually like Kiffin and Ole Miss may become my #2 team. (Sorry Eddie). However I don't think they're ever going to replace the Texas's Bama's and
Georgia's in the SEC hierarchy.

10) MSU will be better than Arkansas but that's not much of an endorsment.

11)Hog fans wonder why they never get to play Vandy but truth to tell Vandy fans think the same thing.

They'll be more later, just a little taste to start the year