Thread: College Football

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

College Football

It's way to early for the season preview but I do have a few thoughts about the SEC since spring practice started.

1) First off, I have ZERO, no less than zero confidence in Sam Pittman. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth and even less belief in in his ability as a head coach. Probably be fun to drink a beer with but not the man I want leading the Razorbacks.

2) I think there's going to be some growing pains for the Sooners especially since the schedulers definitely didn't do them any favors. Losing the arch angel Gabriel won't help either.

3) Missouri may have the easiest schedule in the history of CFB. Mere words cannot describe the loathing I have for them, I hate them worse than Posty's hatred for Texas and Hanks for all things Duke. Combined.

4) Texas will do fine in the SEC. They have the money, the talent, a competent coach and ugly uniforms. A recipe for success

5) Bama is going to take a step back this year, two maybe three losses. This ain't left coast football. Saban was wise to step away.

6) Georgia is still going to be the top dog, Conine would be jubilant.

7) I think LSU loses a couple of games this year and is on the bubble of the playoffs. They're going to miss Daniels more than a lot of people think.

8) Mike Elko will preform about as well at A&M as he did at Duke, After all they're still the Aggies

9) I actually like Kiffin and Ole Miss may become my #2 team. (Sorry Eddie). However I don't think they're ever going to replace the Texas's Bama's and
    Georgia's in the SEC hierarchy.

10) MSU will be better than Arkansas but that's not much of an endorsment.

11)Hog fans wonder why they never get to play Vandy but truth to tell Vandy fans think the same thing.

They'll be more later, just a little taste to start the year
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Yep the Sooners have a bit of a challenging schedule next year.

Tenn, SC, and Bama at home. Auburn, Ole piss, Mizzou and LSU on the road. Texas at the Cotton Bowl.

Aside from that, I think our D and our QB will shine. Too early for predictions. We’ll show up and play is all I know.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    I hate them worse than Posty's hatred for Texas and Hanks for all things Duke. Combined.
    Not possible…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    How ‘bout that Wolfpack! (Puke on Dook.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    I was in Vegas earlier this week so I put $100 for Oklahoma to win the SEC Championship game, it isn’t very likely but I got $63:$1 odds so it would pay out $6,300. I was up about $2,500 from the craps table so I figured why not.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

Hammering that field bet every 3rd time it doesn’t hit I’ll wager.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Partly for sure
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775