Well, as far as I can tell, we're still on-line. I have no clue if I need to "record our IP address with our DNS provider" or not. Heck, I don't even know who Dennis is! Or what he provides.

Muddy, now that Lynn and I are both retired, you'd be surprised how often that happens. A couple weeks ago we went out to eat at a local buffet and were confused as to why the price was so high. We were informed that was their "weekend pricing". We were well aware of the price difference, which is why we only eat there on weekdays. It turned out to be a Saturday! To keep from embarrassing ourselves, we coughed up the extra funds.

Fast forward to last night. We're treating some close friends to lunch on Monday (because his wife still works and is off on Mondays). It's a nice restaurant and a bit pricey, but he retired this week and we're treating them as a retirement celebration. Last night I told Lynn I'd forgotten to get a haircut (I'm like TWO months overdue and am starting to look like P-hole)! My barber is closed on Sundays and we're picking our friends up at 10:30 am on Monday to drive them to the restaurant in Tampa, so I won't have time! Lynn looked at me and said, "Aren't ALL barbershops open on Saturdays?" Duh, I thought today was Sunday, so I'm right there with you buddy!