Yep, we get an annual flu shot and before our last trip, we got the Covid and whatever the other thing was that was going around (RSV I think?). We've been on 2 cruises (totaling 22 days) and this will be our 4th trip flying to California, all within the last 12 months. When in L.A, we stay with Lynn's 89 year old mom and visit my 94 year old uncle. We don't want to take any chances with them right after a cross country flight.

This latest Covid booster was a total surprise to us. Lynn just stumbled upon it on-line and when we called to verify, it was confirmed. Until then, we hadn't heard a word about it. We're flying out at 7:00 am tomorrow, so we got it done in the nick of time.

P-hole, your last booster was Sept. 22 ? Or was that supposed to be '23 ? Like I said, we stay on top of it and get the jab as soon as they become available. So far they've been 1/28/21, 2/18/21 (I think the first vaccine was split, like 2 weeks apart if I remember correctly). 10/01/21, 4/6/22, 10/25/22, 4/28/23, 9/20/23 and 3/25/24.