I've "accidentally" spotted various news stories showing college protesters while channel surfing to see if I can find out what the Kardashians had for breakfast this morning. Then I checked my email and my news feed pops up with pics of college kids protesting against Israel, the U.S., NATO, Gaza, Palestine ... take your choice for whichever side of the fence you're on ... then throw rocks and bottles at "the other guys" and police. No wait .... I just read that's not the protesters ... but the blame goes to "unaffiliated individuals for instances of violence and offensive rhetoric."

Hey you dufus, dingle-butt, know-it-all MF'ers! Your President wants to take MY money and pay off your student loans! Shouldn't you be like .... I don't know ..... maybe IN CLASS learning the 3R's or sumpin'? You know, just a little something to make me feel like I'm getting my money's worth when I write my check to the IRS?

I have a better idea Joe, how 'bout paying off my hard-working son's mortgage? Too much to ask? Ok, I don't want to sound greedy, how 'bout takin' over my car payment?