Thread: From the river to the sea

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

From the river to the sea

I'll bet most of these knuckleheads couldn't tell you which river or which sea. Peaceful slogan my barnacle
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    These kids are useful idiots at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

college has become a breeding ground for morons in particular the so called prestigious ones
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Hey! I think we should pay off their student loans!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

The thing that flabbergasts me the most is how the 1% controls the narrative. We can blame mainstream media all we want for that but it isn’t media thats swallowing these stories whole without a lot of forethought. Even more, MSM wants us to think these people are like the demonstrators were in 1968. And that pisses me off even more. These lightweights couldn’t carry Abby Hoffman’s roachclip.
    BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

90 days of being locked up at night and picking up trash off the side of the road during the day would give all them some perspective
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    The future of the Republic...

Makes a man shudder don't it?

I'm glad to see that the country isn't completely devoid of common sense.

UNC Chapel Hill board votes to dismantle DEI programs, use funds on campus police after anti-Israel protests
    Albert Einstein

Yessir, Florida handled that b/s in January of this year. And yes, the Liberals screamed bloody murder!

State Board of Education Passes Rule to Permanently Prohibit DEI in the Florida College System

And at the same time. to add insult to injury, we also threw this in for good measure.

~ State Board also replaced “Principles of Sociology” with an American History course as an option on the list of social studies general education core courses ~

And this from our Governor TWO years ago:

The way Gov. Ron DeSantis tells it, Florida’s public universities are bloated bureaucracies run by liberal elites who discriminate against conservative and white students while professors indoctrinate the rest with the “woke” idea that racism, sexism and oppression are baked into U.S. history and institutions.

“We won’t allow Florida tax dollars to be spent teaching kids to hate our country or to hate each other,” DeSantis said when he introduced the Individual Freedom Act, also called the Stop Woke Act, which became law in 2022 and restricted campus programming on subjects like privilege, oppression and racism.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    It's a very difficult thing to see a way thru if you ask me.

These kids want so much to be meaningful. The most intoxicating thing in the world is righteous indignation. But almost nothing, and certainly not this issue, is without nuance and uncertainty. To maintain the high they have to ignore some very unpleasant realities. These universities are reaping the whirlwind for teaching these kids to do so.

It's not my land, not my fight. I'd just like to see the killing stopped. Same with Ukraine. Maybe I'm just an old hillbilly who is finding it harder and harder to see beyond my own little corner of the world.

Will