Thread: Site Security

Site Security

Whew. When you guys say you are careful who you accept into your group you aren't kidding. Had to beg borrow and steal (and be made fun of by Barry of all people) just to get registered. But now I am here and it should only take about a week and you guys will wish I was gone. I've read everyone's posts for years it seems so i know most of you so I'll introduce myself. Kevin is my name and I've worked with several members here for 13 or so years. Been married for 18 years. Two daughters, 16 and 13 (no jokes you pervs). One plays soccer and one swims. Been a while since i hunted anything (except a cold beer or a paper target) but love to fish every chance I get. If anyone has any ammo for sale (at regular prices) I'm interested LOL... AR
    Last edited by River1; 03-06-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Knowing posthole ain't exactly a ringing endorsement. Better bring a plate of hotwings to kinda smooth things over
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Welcome River and don't let them get you down. They've tried everything to block me but I'm too smart for them. . . They'll never figure out I'm really Billie if we don't tell them.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Would it be better if I told you I was friends with Birddog? Tom? Travis? I didn't think so. I picked Barry because he had the pull to get me registered.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Welcome always nice to have some one new show up.
    Last edited by Big Skyz; 03-06-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Welcome, Kevin! Sorry the sign up was such a pain in the ass. Niner and I have been talking about how we can make it easier and still not get attacked by the spamsters.

Its good to have another fisherman on the site!

BKB

Ah shit, there goes the neighborhood.

If short shit says ah shit, that shit is good shit and I'll take that shit.

Welcome, Riverman, riverboy? riverrat? riverphonix? WTF?!?!? We have to figure this out asap!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

At one point in my life I'm sure I've answered to just about all those names except River Phoenix. Spend as much time as I can in and around the Grand River end of Lake Ft Gibson. One of my favorite spots on the planet.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Welcome aboard sir.

Hopefully this means we can get somebody besides Posthole or Cappy's picture on the fishing board once in a while.

As for LJ3, don't mind him. He is locked in his house due to a snowstorm and between the ghosts in his house and all the home cooking he has eaten along with the Grey Goose he has consumed things obviously have short-circuited somewhere upstairs.

Welcome, River....h3ll, I didn't know Phole HAD any friends ....but, since you know B'dog and Trav, you are prolly NOT be a homo, so we're glad to have ya.

Thump will prolly be along after a while to sniff your butt, and chase you around the yard.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Bwana it's all that time LJ3 spends sleeping with his cats that has short-circuited his brain.

I remember some time ago reading about someone with cats who was scared of ghosts and things that go bump in the night????? Was that LJ3? If so, that would explain a lot.

Ha ha ha! What a way to start out here ... mentioning you know Posthole! Strike ONE!!

Welcome dude ... it's great to have some new blood around here. Post often!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    Welcome River to our little corner of the web.

Seeings you been a lurker, for some time, glad you stepped forward and joined us.

You know how these guys can be, so don't go back to lurking if they tick you off.

I'm one of the very few woman that can handle these guys.

Welcome!!

Kevin, just don't take any water meter advice from Sunshine.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    Hay ... What you talking about??? I was right and won!!!'

Oh yeah, and we probably should tell you that you might or might not be on a list somewhere now. Just listen for a droning sound in the background when you're out and about.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    A) Welcome.
    B) Condolences
    C) Do you know Yeti?
    D) If C=yes, do you agree with Yeti approximately 100% of the time?
    E) Does Posthole do your annual reviews? (if so, you can PM me your answers directly, secretly)
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I'm one of the very few woman that can handle these guys.

Welcome!!
    And Kribbs would be the other one...

Welcome aboard, and if you been reading you already know I'm the smart one of the bunch.

Hope you will stick around even though it seems you hang around a pretty rough crowd.
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

No worries Barry. I'm pretty sure I am on several "lists" already. Thanks for the welcome everyone. From my years of lurking I can say that Captain is the smart one. Barry might be married to Buckrub (they seem to fight like an old married couple). Thumper has had a very interesting life. Eddie and Sunshine have the coolest dogs and BigSky is hell on a coyote... Happy Thursday everyone!

(a) Jimmy has WAY more cats than me. (ii) Bite me! (3) Ghosts are real (D) see (ii)
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I do like redheads!!!!

But.........he just simply doesn't have enough stools.

And Thump makes all that stuff up. Go ahead, ask him to post pictures. I bet they have a lot of Adam's Apples in 'em.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

HEY! I don't have ANY cats! (Lynn has quite a few though)