Thread: Hey, Cap, I gots Sticky Fingers.....

Hey, Cap, I gots Sticky Fingers.....

Saw some "Sticky Fingers" bbq sauce in my local grocery store, today....looked good, so I read the label, and bought a bottle....made in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.

Tried it on some grilled poke chops, tonite....pretty dawg-gone good stuff....not too hot--not to mild....just right, and tangy-sweet....tell 'em I said thanks for a good product.
    Southern Gentleman

Y'all don't have Sticky Fingers BBQ joints down there? Man they sure make some mighty fine ribs... We eat there quit often.
    http://www.stickyfingers.com/default.aspx

Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Nope, never heard of them, until I saw the bottle in the store....I'm definitely missing out by not having one of their bbq joints near me.

Just gives me another excuse to come visit, up your way....and, it WILL happen....someday, my brother, someday!!!
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Posthole put me on Head Country, and that's all that I will use.

But.........I've eaten all the types of BBQ that there is. I love 'em ALL! Good meat everywhere. I don't care for the NC style BBQ sauce, but their meat is just fine. So is Texas. And KC. And Memphis,. And all the rest. Keep the cabbage out of the deal, and I love every one of 'em. This regional requirement for blind loyalty in BBQ is asinine. You're missing out on some great variety!

I did eat at a Sticky Fingers at Hilton Head once.........and it was fine. Typical chain restaurant BBQ fare, but not one thing wrong with it. I like their T shirts!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I think it has to be pronounced properly though - Sticky Fangers.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Or "finguhs"
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.