Thread: Stupido!

Stupido!

I do the NY Times crossword every single day and have for several years. For the most part, its a pretty challenging puzzle and has a lot of clever wordplay. Lately though, the 'fashion' I guess in puzzlemaking is to include a rebus in several of the answers. In short, its a way to put something in the freaking puzzle because you're not freaking original enough to come up with something that is actually a word. I REALLY look forward to the Sunday puzzle and they totally and completely frakked it up.

Screw 'em! i'm done with these buttholes!

BKB

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    NY Times = yankee thinking. Most of them ain't near as smart as JB
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

True, But JB is a Mid-westerner, and technically not a yankee. Even though George Custer was from there.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Such anger, such negativity. Life is good. Rule 1, Don't sweat the small stuff. Rule 2, it's all small stuff.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.