Thread: Phil is the REAL DEAL.....

Phil is the REAL DEAL.....

Don't let his looks or antics deceive you....take a moment and see what the man is REALLY all about.

http://www.lifeway.com/article/Video...-DUCK-20130311
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Ya know I've never sat through an entire episode of Duck Dynasty. Not into duck hunting so my interest just isn't there. However I did click on that link you posted Eddie, and I watched all three videos. I have to say I enjoyed that. That Phil fellar seems to really have his head on straight (when he's not performing for the camera.) I think he was sincere in his comments and he and I share a lot of the same beliefs. Thanks for posting that.

I also have watched the show ... it's funny, but I've never been able to really "get into it" and it is far from being on my "must watch list".

I'd have to assume he's sincere in his beliefs, but videos and books mean nothing. I can find all the books and videos you could ever care to read/watch from the likes of Jimmy Swaggart or Jim Bakker and their ilk.

At least Phil has a REAL job.

Question: Are Uncle Sy and Phil twins? they sure are spittin' images of one another. Except one is crazy and the other is crazier.
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    They are brothers and I enjoy the show.

That is a great show! And I noticed it is the number one "non-scripted" show on TV this season...
    Those guys are doing something right
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing eddie and have to say, that makes me like him even more as it seems has things figured out.

I admit the show is a guilty pleasure for me. Plus, it gets yankees like JB all agitated, just a bonus

I like the family. Even beyond all the staged crap, you can tell they're what a real family is, to me. More families could use a LOT of what they have these days.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.