Thread: Jeez... I'm fairly numb to the news these days

Jeez... I'm fairly numb to the news these days

But THIS one got to me...

Posted: Mar 22, 2013 6:27 AM EDT
    Updated: Mar 22, 2013 7:03 AM EDT
    BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) - Police with automatic weapons went door-to-door in a coastal Georgia town searching for suspects after a gunman opened fire on an infant as his mother pushed him in his stroller.

Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said the suspects in the Thursday killing of the 13-month-old boy and wounding of his mother are thought to be from 10 to 15 years old.

In a tearful interview with WAWS-TV of Jacksonville, Sherry West said she tried to shield her baby with her arms, but the gunman shoved her and shot the child in the head. She was recovering from a gunshot wound to her leg.

The Brunswick News reports that police had no motive in the 9:15 a.m. crime.

Police are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

WTF??? What's happening to this country? Is it something in the frigging water or what? I can't even fathom that. What did these frigging kids do? Just wake up one morning and say, "Hey guys, lets go shoot a baby!" I don't get it.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I'll bet a hundred dollars it was the baby of some rival gang member that he wanted to punish. Gangs are totally out of control. So are 'infants'.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

That can't be for real?!?!?! Holy CARP ! stop the world I want to get off !

Holy Carp??? Is Foo back in town?

I gotta agree with bucky (the red sea parted). I'll bet its gang related too.

BKB

Sheesh! 10-15 yr. olds? That's f'd up man!

I heard about that this morning on the radio. The police say they're checking absentee records from the local schools as one avenue of trying to find the little bastages.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

I think elimination from the gene pool is in order for those fucks. I hope they get the fuckers soon or better yet, someone that loved that baby gets hold of them first.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

I bet another hundred dollars that they get off scot free.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

And I change my mind. It probably wasn't gang retribution........it was probably Gang Initiation Rites.