Thread: Brackets

Brackets

I didn't fill one out this year, but there's some interesting stories already. I guess the Mountain West ain't as good as ESPN thinks they are. And Harvard won its first ever NCAA tourney game. Pretty cool stuff goin' on this year!
    My Sooner probably won't make it through the first round but at least we're here and that's a big step for us. We've been down so long I forgot what it was like to be in it.

B KB

Ole Missery plays Wisconsin, today at 11:30 am....I doubt I could even point out Wisconsin to ya on a map, but I hope they whip the dog snot out of 'em....if you wanna see a real smart-azz, loud-mouth, arrogant, dick-head white boy, just watch Marshall Henderson....I think the kid is deranged.
    Southern Gentleman

Grantland ran a series on the most hated players ever in college basketball. they did it like a tournament bracket. Pretty funny stuff. Their two finalists were Tyler Hansborough and Christian Laettner. I can't think of two bigger dicks ever in college basketball. I'll have to watch your guy to see if he compares.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    He compares. Young, with years to go to get better. But he compares.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    surpasses not compares. Needs a good curbstomping, I'm thinking Jackie Slater and Mark Gastineau type deal
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Hahaha....Wisconsin up by 6...Henderson did a lot of trash-talking all week about Wisc.....today, he can't find his azz with both hands....only got 2 points and 1 for 12 from the floor.
    Southern Gentleman

Ooops, Ed. He found both his hands, it seems.

I watched both teams several times this year. I coulda told you that Miss would Out-Wisconsin Wisconsin.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

One of the uppity ups at ESPN predicted the Big 10 would go undeafeated in the first round. Reckon he missed that one.

BKB

Our local guy said 1) Belmont is the next Gonzaga, 2) Pac 10 doesn't deserve but one team, and 3) SEC won't win a game.

Yep, O'missery seems to be charmed, this year....Wisconsin, looked like a high school team in the second half....I read up on Henderson's past on Wikipedia....been on four teams in four years....convictions on drugs and counterfeit currency....served jail time....ejections for punching opposing players.

I guess coaches don't care about that stuff, as long as they can hit baskets.

Henderson shoots a LOT....15-20 times a game....heck, I could score some points, too, if allowed to shoot that much.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 03-22-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Wasn't his coach, his Dad? I'm not sure.

Yep....Willie....h.s.coach in Podunk, Texas.
    Southern Gentleman

At least, Wisconsin won the best hair award.

image.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

ART GARFUNKEL!!!!

Holy moly. Florida Gulf Coast, 15 seed, just beat Georgetown, 2 seed. And John Thompson III is a big a toad as his dad.

Sooners up next!
    BKB

Good luck. We beat you. We beat Florida, too, and they won. We beat Northwestern, that Florida beat.

I think that's all the wins we had, not sure.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    At least he has some white boys on his team. His dad never did.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

I'll never forgive his Dad for taking the best talent in the world and losing in the Olympics. And breaking our streak.

BKB

Saw at least two teams with all 'white boys' on it. Saw two games with 7, and one game with 8, total white boys on the court.

Pretty sure that violates some NCAA rule...........