Thread: Eddie

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar

Eddie

Eddie do you know, or know of, a taxidermist in MS by the name of Eddie Boutwell? I just saw some of his whitetail deer work on the net this morning and it's got to be some of the best I've ever seen. You have one exceptionally talented taxidermist down there. Here is one example.

Man, that's gorgeous.
    BKB

His work looks about as life-like as any I've seen. Here's a recent example.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    nose looks a little dry
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

You betcha....Eddie Boutwell is probably rated, as the #1 taxidermist in MS.... folks from all over the country use him....I don't know of anyone more talented....I'd prolly use him, if he was closer to me....he's located up in northeast MS....longs ways from me.

He posts quite frequently on this site: http://www.taxidermy.net
    Southern Gentleman

Yeah it was on taxidermy.net that I saw his work this morning. I hang out there quite a bit. If I lived in MS I'd drive clear across the state to have that level of quality. Then again I'm super picky about taxidermy...as well I should be...it costs enough.