Thread: Made a few bucks today

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar

Made a few bucks today

I feel like Thump, local gun show this weekend, didn't need any more guns but had extra ammo I wanted to dump. Last fall bought some boxes of 525 Remington Golden Bullets for $16. On Black Friday I bought a 1000 rounds of Federal 223's for $280.
    A local gun shop was at the show and offered me $700 for $312 worth of ammo.
    Smiled all the way home.
    Still have more than that sitting in my basement, so I can still hold off the Zombie hordes if needed..
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Well you might be feeling like Thumper, and you might even start looking like him, but you ain't typing like him.
    He would have taken about a full two pages to told that story.
    Take Care, Captain
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Well you might be feeling like Thumper, and you might even start looking like him, but you ain't typing like him.
    He would have taken about a full two pages to told that story.
    Take Care, Captain
    Two pages? Heck, I can respond to you with just two WORDS! BITE ME!!

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!