Thread: Weird diseases....

Weird diseases....

Of all places, I was reading an odd-looking pamphlet, while getting my oil changed at the quik-lube place....I'll admit, I just HAD to tear the page out, and bring it home.

Galactorrhea - The spontaneous flow of milk from the nipple

Witzelsucht - Rare disease that causes the victim to make bad puns and jokes at inappropriate moments

Dipsomania - An uncontrollable craving for alcohol

Tyrotoxism - Poisoning by cheese

Formication - A hallucinated sensation that insects or snakes are crawling over your skin

Collywobbles - A bellyache or butterflies in the stomach

Supernumerary Nipple Syndrome - While in utero, a person forms an extra nipple and is affected by this for the rest of its life. Mostly from being made fun of on the high school sports team as "triple nipple

Wandering Womb - The ancient Greeks believed that women's health issues were due to their womb wandering freely around their body. Disorders caused by the womb were remedied by making the woman smell a foul smell or applying a pleasant fragrance to the vagina.

Proctalgia Fugax - Quite literally, a pain in the ass.
    Southern Gentleman

If someone doesn't put a band together just to carry the name of "Wandering Womb", a horrible injustice has been done in this world.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.