Thread: Easter Weekend Plans

Easter Weekend Plans

Going to my grandson's second birthday party tomorrow (it'll be 40 adults and about five kids as is typical of those affairs). My son Dan should be in this weekend and we're just having the usual Easter ham and scalloped taters and trimmings on Sunday. All the chicks will be in the nest except the one in Colorado and she's coming home for a long weekend the 18th.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    All three are back from Spring Break this weekend, #3 's wife turns 30 tomorrow so the whole family and friends are meeting at a local watering hole tonight, then we have them all over on Sunday after church for about the same fixings.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Easter Service followed by an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard. (My youngest is in 3rd grade and I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe, but he's not about to let go of a good thing,). Then I'm gonna a standing rib roast on the BGE for supper.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Meredith and her husband coming in tomorrow and we are having a get together tomorrow and Sunday lunch with Hammerhead and his gal-pal. Will be the first time Meredith has been home since Christmas.
    Then Sunday afternoon late Archer, Outdoor Diva and little Diva coming in for a week of Turkey killin' and bream catchin'
    All in all a good week planned.
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Archer and outdoor diva at the same time? I know I'm not in the coven but am I missing something, or is it just coinkydink?
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Say hey to the Archer and his buddy heater for me! (Don't let him climb any trees)
    BKB

I'll be spending 17 hours on the auto train. Sitting behind a smoker (God give me strength). Not a great way to travel when you're of larger carriage. Tried to hook up with Thump while I was down in FL but schedules didn't mesh. Mostly mine. 17 sleepless hours coming. And I start a new job Monday?!?! I'm an idiot.

Big Boy comes to Florida and the weather goes right into the toilet ... he leaves, and we go back to normal! Sumpin' tells me BB has a crappy track record with vacations.

Sorry things didn't work out BB ... so close ... but so far.

Yeah that's about the size if it. Maybe next time.