Thread: Speaking of Movies

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar

Speaking of Movies

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Lone Ranger movie coming out. I saw it the other day and it looks good, Johny Depp is Tonto.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

One of my favoriteFarside Cartoons is an old Lone Ranger sitting in a chair with an English/ Navajo dictionary and he's saying: "What the heck.... Kemosabee means @#$!@#hole"

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Y'all can't watch Johnny Depp. Him and the Baldwins and Streisand were gonna move out of the USA if Bush got elected the 2nd time. Shame they never did.

But he is a mean actor in the crazy pirate movies. Best non-queer queer pirate I ever saw.

I don't even know the politics of most pro ball players (except for Curt Schilling)........except for the few I see on hunting shows, or the crazy ones that change their names to Muslim names........and I still watch pro sports.

I hate a lot of things that a lot of people do, but I'm too stupid to remember who did what and who believes what most of the time. I don't have a problem with Jane Fonda (and the Braves, forever), or Baldwin. But most of 'em I just sneer at the TV a little and go on. Over half the population believe as they do. Not sure how to ignore half of us.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.