Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knock me over with a fuckin' feather!

Knock me over with a fuckin' feather!

The Boston bombers were Muslim.

Holy sheep shit who'da guessed?
    A man gets one great horse and one great dog in his life, a damn lucky man might get two.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Shocked! Shocked, I tell you.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

And, russian muslims, at that!!!.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    NPR........and many others.......are quite disappointed.

I'm getting more radical myownself every minute.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

NPR should not EVER receive A DAMN DIME of tax payers money...
    Totally left leaning

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I don't know if they do any more, or if it matters. I know they are not objective, and less than tolerable as claimed.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

OH, and also, I am growing weary of those who claim tolerance as their core value, and are tolerant of everyone but me..........and mostly the ones that hate us. Where is that guilt coming from??

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I'm tolerant as hell towards lots of groups that are different than me. The last time I checked the flamboyant queers weren't trying to blow me up. Militant Muslims are.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

But are they tolerant of me? Either the queers or the muslims?

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing from our president about how we shouldnt let this make us prejudiced toward muslims. Clearly, we are going to have to get a different and non-politically correct mindset going. I figure by the end of the day, cnn will shift from jumping on the "remember the victims" bandwagon around to their usual mode of "is this person having all of their rights observed".

I feel ya, Bucky. The louder someone screams for tolerance, the less tolerant they are of anyone that doesn't see the world as they do.

I had to just let go and laugh about it. Nothing anyone could say could open a mind that is closed to that degree.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

I'm currently intolerant of Muslims. I am NOT prejudiced. PRE is before and JUDGE is facts. I haven't judged before facts, I waited and got a ****-pile of 'em first.

So shoot me.

I've always thought religious freedom was overrated. Just makes it tougher to get rid of people who are less human than us.
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I agree with you Bucky.

I don't understand why they say people are intolerant when they are the ones that are trying to push their lifestyle, religious beliefs, political beliefs, etc... onto me. I'm not attacking them, let me live my life the way I want to, and you can live yours the way you want to. I'm not a bad person just because I don't believe the same things you do.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Religious freedom does not entail cottoning up to religions that practice evil. I am no longer tolerant of them. I'm sorry if that offends any Liberal.

There are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world. I have yet to hear ONE Muslim Leader stand up and say "These two are radicals and do NOT represent us in any way. We are sorry for their actions". Till I do, I remain intolerant.

I'm getting to be less and less of a good person, I guess.

You are a hard man Bucky. Me too I guess. Even if I didn't agree with you , I would go along to stay off the "Bucky no-likee list"

I don't imagine it'll make one bit of difference, butyou might start here. It took me all oftwo minutes searching for it. But you'll find something in it to complain about.
    And tolerance isn't the same as not giving in to hatred and murder. Ask the millions killed by In the Inquisition, the Crusades, and the holy wars proclaimed throughout history in the name of your christian religion. But I'm sure christians denouncd that stuff. Well not really, unless they wanted to burned at the stake.
    Its harsh, I realize, but I'm sick of ignorant hatred. I'm not tolerant myself, but it seems like y'all's definition of intolerance is anybody who doesn't hate others for the same reason you do. Its really disappointing is what it is.
    So bite me.
    BKB

http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php...d_terrorism_2/

I know you don't agree. You're welcome not to.

Your link is some generality. I don't care about those. I want to hear Joe Muslim, leader of Muslims in Tearjerkistan, get on the news today, and denounce these guys. Or the leader of the Islamic Republic of Saudi Arabia. Or the leader of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Or the leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran. I won't hear that. I know, that ticks you off. Sorry. It does me too, but they won't do it. You have little knowledge of Islam. You should study up on it. If there are peaceful muslims, they are highly in the minority. Islam teaches that anyone "not of the book" is worthy of death.

By the way, the Inquisition and the Crusades were carried out by another radical religionist group, that I denounce highly! They are not part of me. HOWEVER...........the group that they ARE a part of, the Catholic Church, would instantly and loudly denounce anyone who blew up someone in the name of that church. I will give them that credit. But not Muslims. And you know it.

You're sick of ignorant hatred??? Well, sir, I am too. But mine isn't ignorant, and it isn't hatred, it's intolerance. And you seem to be upset if I have a definition of intolerance (not what you said, btw). So, I'll second that and say that I too am upset at your definition of ignorant hatred. I hate no one. I am simply intolerant of them. There's a definition for you to chew on.

And I don't have a tall enough stool, so sorry.
    Last edited by Buckrub; 04-20-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Well Bucksnort, you asked. You don't "watch" the news so how would you know? Maybe they need your phone number. A quick Google and I found a zillion of them. (I'm sure there will be more in the coming days but here are just a "couple") Or do you simply not want to "hear" it?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-+Top+Stories)

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci...-suspects-acts

http://www.wbng.com/news/video/Russi...203844911.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/r...0,218569.story

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...Boston-bombing

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci...-suspects-acts

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/56...owing-standoff

Americans.

I still want to hear the leader of the Islamic Republic of Saudi Arabia, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Islamic Republic of Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, denounce these guys as radicals, and not part of Mainstream Islam.

You are giving me .09000333% of the 1.6Billion muslims' thoughts. Give me what mainstream Islam thinks of it.

What are they saying in the streets of Islamabad? Ryiadh? What do 90% of Muslims think about it? Do you know? Their silence is deafening. It would NEVER be that way for any other 'religion'. This isn't a religion. It's the brainchild of a dope crazed goober in 600 a.d. and 1.6 billion people won't even let you make a cartoon about him. Give me a break.

I'm sorry, I just am tired of sharing y'alls bleeding hearts. Think of whatever you wish.
    Last edited by Buckrub; 04-20-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Well, they were Russian Muslims ... link #3 is from RUSSIAN Muslim leaders. But .. it sounds to me like you want to hear from all 1.6 billion Muslims with a personal phone call.

No. That's pretty silly. It sounds to me like I have a valid point and you are stretching to prove ME wrong rather than looking at it objectively and in reality.

You know good and well if this guy had been a Catholic and had extremist views on Youtube, Facebook, etc., that the Pope would have yelled his condemnation! I think you know that. If you don't want to see what this 'religion' is, then fine. But it's evil.

But, I've been wrong before.

Bucky, at the time of the crusades, there was only one Christian church. The Protestants hadn't split away yet.

I'm not a fan of the muslims as a group. I wish we had none of them in our country and for sure I wish we wouldn't allow foreign muslims to visit and go to school here. The difference is that I won't go kill innocent muslim women and children to prove my point.

I'm not a fan of the muslims as a group. I wish we had none of them in our country and for sure I wish we wouldn't allow foreign muslims to visit ...
    Ha ha! I'm sure the "American Indian" would have had the same thoughts about the European, Christian white man!

My family and I are native american but I cant speak about what went though our ancestors minds hundreds of years ago. I can speak simply and intelligently about what goes through mine. If a group of people would quit wanting me dead and carrying out acts of aggression on us then I would quit disliking them. Cant be any simpler or more fair than that.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    Thank you. Finally someone understands where I'm coming from.
    P/s
    I have Indian heritage from my mothers, mothers, mothers, mothers side around Yuma Arizona.

I also have English, Dutch and Irish!
    Last edited by Sunshine; 04-20-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Yeppers ... I gots a bit of Cherokee in me. Must be where I got my nose.

We're "officially" German and Dutch ... not sure when, where or how the Cherokee slipped in there.

The whole point is youse dufebutts are lumping every Muslim in the world into one undesirable group. Muslims and Muslim extremists (or radical Muslims if you will) are two different birds altogether. 'Course I'm just preaching to the narrow-minded choir here .... so I may as well just be talking to my cat.

I wanna see Joel Osteen denounce the Westboro Baptist Church. Or the current pope denounce the Crusades.

I just don't tolerate ignorance anymore
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Why would the current Pope have to denounce the crusades? Previous Popes have done that. Should every American President denounce slavery or the internment of the Japanese Americans during WWII? Isn't once enough since it's not still happening.

And by the way, weren't the crusades started because once Islam was founded, they drove the Christians out of the Holy Land and then invaded into eastern Eurpoe and into Spain? Who was the true agressor?
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."