Thread: "Day'um, I miss my balls"!!!.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Day'um, I miss my balls"!!!.....

"Day'um, I miss my balls"!!!, said the old boy dog, "I think I'll get some fake balls, so I can THINK I can whip another dog's azz."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"""Fact: Dogs love balls.

Another fact: When male dogs are missing their testicles, their abnormal testosterone levels can affect their dominant behavior, according to a National Institute of Health clinical study.

And this week, the inventor of Neuticles -- surgically implanted prosthetic testicles -- told HuffPost Weird News that dogs psychologically and emotionally need their testicles, whether or not the sex organ is actually pumping the pup full of testosterone.

Gregg Miller, who invented Neuticles in 1995 and helped plan the first procedure to implant the solid silicone self-esteem boosters, says dogs know when their testicles are removed during castration.

"Of course the dog knows a familiar part of his body is missing -- he misses them," Miller told HuffPost. "With Neuticles, he doesn't know anything has changed. For a male dog, his little things down there are his favorite part of his body. He needs them. Dogs are very smart."

Of course, any inventor of a fake testicle is going to tell people that patients need his product. But the NIH study may give some insight into what an animal is thinking after he's neutered."""

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And, they come nicely packaged in a see-thru container, so you can pick the size you want your dog to have....website says $94, but did not say if that's apiece or for 2....heck, why not just go ahead, and install a set of about 5 into little bully....he'll think he's a day'um pitbull!!!

slide_294036_2380276_free.jpg
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 04-26-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Southern Gentleman