Thread: "Day'um, I miss my balls"!!!.....

"Day'um, I miss my balls"!!!.....

"Day'um, I miss my balls"!!!, said the old boy dog, "I think I'll get some fake balls, so I can THINK I can whip another dog's azz."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"""Fact: Dogs love balls.

Another fact: When male dogs are missing their testicles, their abnormal testosterone levels can affect their dominant behavior, according to a National Institute of Health clinical study.

And this week, the inventor of Neuticles -- surgically implanted prosthetic testicles -- told HuffPost Weird News that dogs psychologically and emotionally need their testicles, whether or not the sex organ is actually pumping the pup full of testosterone.

Gregg Miller, who invented Neuticles in 1995 and helped plan the first procedure to implant the solid silicone self-esteem boosters, says dogs know when their testicles are removed during castration.

"Of course the dog knows a familiar part of his body is missing -- he misses them," Miller told HuffPost. "With Neuticles, he doesn't know anything has changed. For a male dog, his little things down there are his favorite part of his body. He needs them. Dogs are very smart."

Of course, any inventor of a fake testicle is going to tell people that patients need his product. But the NIH study may give some insight into what an animal is thinking after he's neutered."""

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And, they come nicely packaged in a see-thru container, so you can pick the size you want your dog to have....website says $94, but did not say if that's apiece or for 2....heck, why not just go ahead, and install a set of about 5 into little bully....he'll think he's a day'um pitbull!!!

slide_294036_2380276_free.jpg
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 04-26-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

I ain't buyin' it and call bullshit!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I ain't buyin' it and call bullshit!
    Hear Hear! What he said.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Suit yourselves, but it was on the front page of my AOL news....here's the website:

http://www.neuticles.com
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    I think they might get attitude, because they hurt!!!
    Can't feel like the real ones.

I don't think this is a good idea.
    Will fine out, eventually, they cause cancer like breast implants do.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Don't know about the self esteem part, but I heard about those years ago.

Why not just sew some truck nutz on 'em?
    BKB

Where have you been Kribbs...

Roy D. Merced even mentioned "Neuticles" in one of his prank calls 10 years ago,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I think he was accusing a vet of castrating his stud poodle, Bon Jovi wasn't he?

BKB

I think he was inquiring about a bill he got for a "teet" reduction on his bitch dog Dolly....
    Best I remember anyway
    Take Care, Captain

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I miss old Roy D. Don't know if you know this but Phil and Brent retired from KMOD after about 35 years on the air here. About a week after they retired, Phil died of a massive heart attack. I think they'd been planning on doing some more Roy D CD stuff in retirement. They were two funny guys. (brent was the voice of Roy Damn Mercer)
    BKB

His favorite saying, "I might hafta come over there, and whoop somebody's azz."
    Southern Gentleman

No I did not know that Posty... Sad.

I've got a bunch of the CD's and listen to them from time to time

Just how big an 'ol boy are you? There might be an ass whoopin' involved

One of my favorites was when he called and talked to a guy at a fancy french hotel in Paris trying to get tickets to a Notre Dame basketball game while he and Sharon Jean were going to be in Paris.
    BKB