FIRST OFF.......Len's pic has been up since April 25th. That's about 14 DAYS now....not all that long. Go out and fetch some fishies Bucky!

Speaking of Grady Whites.....
When my bride and I were newlyweds, back in the EARLY 80's, we lived in Virginia Beach. My Father-In-Law lived on a canal off of the Bay and had a Grady White "moored" in his back yard. If memory serves me right, I think it was about a 25 footer. Darned nice fishin' boat! He used to take us out in the bay for blue fish, flounder, and croakers. We all had some fun times.

Not long after we'd been married he took me an my new Bro-In-Law out for blue fish. It was the first time I'd been out with them. I guess he decided it'd be a good time to "test my metal". We trolling, and hooked into a pretty nice one (a bit bigger than y'all's stripers there). It was my turn to bring the fish in, so I grabbed up the rod and started working the fish. The thing is...he didn't kick the boat out of gear, and kept rolling along at trolling speed. To his surprise, I brought the fish to the boat in fairly short order....and hadn't even noticed the "trick" he was playing on me. After we got back to his place he was braggin' on me. Reckon I'd "passed" his little test of what I was made of that day.

I hadn't thought about that story in years, but the mention of Bay fishin' in a Grady White brung it back.