Thread: Gander Mountain SUPER GUN STORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gander Mountain SUPER GUN STORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Was in Toledo this past weekend visiting the Bro, went tooo the Gander MT. store, they just converted it over and were having their grand opening, never have seen this many guns in my life in one store, both long and handguns, they had everything covered,even had 3 Barret 50 cals.Only thing that was really shocking was the price of center fire ammo, wayyyyyyyy tooo much!!!!!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Ain't it a sight?

Little Rock Gander Mountain USED to be one of my favorite places.........they have EVERY new gun on a 'leash' out front where you could handle, look at, etc. Now they converted, and only the used guns are out for folks to touch.

If you find .22LR cartridges, buy 'em, and resell 'em and get rich.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I was at a local gun show this past weekend, lot's of 22lr for sale. $60 a brick, very few takers.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

How are they for fishing stuff?
    BKB

Fido! GREAT to see you posting again. Don't be such a danged stranger. Heck, I was afraid you'd croaked and the hogs ate'cha!

Whoah! Holy crap! I didn't even notice he snuck in there. Welcome home, Fido
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.