Ha! I guess it would be cheaper that way P-hole ... at least at first.

Yep, I remember when I was a young lad in the military, the Army dentist told me I should have all my wisdom teeth pulled. He said they were coming in facing forward and would hit the teeth in front and end up shoving everything forward and crowding the front teeth which would throw everything out of line. I had no "problem" ... it was just one of those "preventative maintenance" type thingies. For some reason, I could never walk around on a nice sunny day and think to myself .... "Self, I think this would be a fine day to stop by the dentist and have FOUR FRIGGING TEETH YANKED OUT"! Needless to say, I never had it done while I was young and the work would have been FREE! I still have all my wisdom teeth ... well, I will 'til next Tuesday anyway.

LW ... only military retirees (or combat disabled/discharged vets) get free dental care. 'Course I was told the same thing about eye care, but I have an annual eye exam and get a couple pairs of new glasses every year. I have no clue why, because the way I've always understood it, eye care and dental care were threated the same way. About 10 years ago I joked with my Primary Care Physician about my "old man" eyesight and she made an appointment with the Optometrist for me. I went in for a check-up, they made me a pair of reading glasses and some "driving" glasses and I've been repeating the process every year since ... all on the military's dime. So who knows? Maybe I should call my doc and have her make me an appointment!