Thread: Movie Review - The Liberace Story (behind the candelabra)

Movie Review - The Liberace Story (behind the candelabra)

I would recommend that none of you watch this movie. Unless you'd like to see Al Pacino get cornholed by Mat Damon.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

HOOOO-AH!

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Sure wasn't top of my list!

On the movie review theme, I watched the new Star Trek movie the other night with the Missus and strangely enough, she really liked it and I thought it was a big bore. Strange because she has never liked Star Trek so not sure what that says. Anyway, I wouldn't waste my $$$ if I was you.

Not that I watched it with my wife or anything, but I'm pretty sure it was Michael Douglas getting cornholed by Matt Damon :wiggle It was pretty hard to watch. It was pretty funny that Matt Damon's character would only play pitcher, which was the source of much strife between these two queens

My bad, thanks for the correction. It was still painful to watch. See what I did there?
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Played piano and flute.

Only one well.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.