Thread: Fixing to get ugly where I work

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Ha ha ha! Sumpin' stinks to high heaven in Arkansas! Odd, there was never a problem until the office was taken over by this ol' gal.

Oh, and I love THIS statement:

Rep. John Walker, D-Little Rock, suggested the audit targeted the couple because they are black.

Nevermind the fact she's black, and John Walker just happens to own a law firm AND it just so happens he was a Civil Rights Attorney before being elected to the House! Oh, and I'm sure it makes no difference that he's ... well, you know ... awww, here's a pic!

I could tell you about how one of the state auditors had his car "accidentally" seized and searched for drugs while he and one of the state boys were conducting part of the audit. I work with these people every day, as a matter of fact, I was interviewed by the auditors first. Monday, they'll be media all over the place, we had run a couple out of the building friday.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Ever notice how some folks are soooooo quick to play the race card? Especally when they are gulty as sin.

I suspect y'all can be expecting a visit from Jessy, Al, and the rest of the agitaters.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

not unless it makes the national news. We're too small a media outlet for them to show
    Albert Einstein

I dunno, it's been a slow racial season for them. They could show up!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    They couldn't get there with nine GPS's.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.