Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New ride.

No lie thumper, I was just thinking of texting you and asking you to do just EXACTLY what you did...
    That is scary.
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You know what's odd? I guess I'm a bad Googler. I can't find much of anything that compares the pulling power of the top 4 truck sellers lately. I don't get much at all, and most of it is 2005 or something.

Wonder why? You'd think this would be a comparison easy to find.

???
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I'm with you Buckster ... I had to DIG just to find tow ratings. I think they all deal in vagueness anydamnway and there are so many variables, who knows what is what? It just gives us sumpin' to "argue" about.

Yeah Cappy .. I agree ... I think it ran it's course. We all like what we like and they're all the same in a lot of ways when comparing apples to apples. Like guns ... try selling Gunther a new Remington!

Kinda funny how FLATLANDERS compare towing capacities. Kinda like two short dicked guys having a "who has the bigger pecker" contest. Even the winner can't really brag about it............................

If all y'all really need to have towing capacities that high may I suggest, Freightliner, Western Star, Mack, Peterbuilt, etc. Probably get a lot better mileage than that 6 liter shivvy too.
    A man gets one great horse and one great dog in his life, a damn lucky man might get two.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Flatlander?

I NEVER saw NUTHIN in my life as flat and as empty as yore area of Earth, man! Geez! We have the Ozarks, Ouachitas, you have..........um............wheat.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

You thinkin' of across the border. Even here we gots hills and river breaks and stuff. And my area of the earth is actually Black Hills, Snowy's, Big Horns, Rocky's and the like.
    A man gets one great horse and one great dog in his life, a damn lucky man might get two.