Thread: I can't understand me.......but I think I'm all for this......

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

I can't understand me.......but I think I'm all for this......

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-crashes?lite=

a MUCH better solution is to forget laws...........and if insurance companies had a clause that said "We will pay no claim if a cell phone was in use in the car at the time of the accident".........then all of this would stop, bam.

It's about to drive me insane. And it ain't even just cars, though they're the fatal ones.......it's driving a shopping cart at Walmart, and everywhere. Who the BLAZES are these people talking to, and about what? Hang up for goodness sakes!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Its a cost of freedom. Some folks (hombre) still resent having to wear a seatbelt. I hear you, but where do we draw the line?
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I resent HAVING to. I wear one religiously.

I don't like government. But we have to have SOME laws. We have to have Cops. They have to stop folks for moving violations in vehicles, the driving of which is NOT a right. Getting more info when they do, just seems apropos.

If they see them hanging their butt out the window while driving, that's an offense, and a contributing factor. Communicating on phone while driving is also. It's MY life that I'm concerned about. My concern is not my having to stop talking. My concern is that you need to stop, so you can drive at a steady pace, and not slow down every single time you get on that phone, and for sure not cause wrecks.

And new study shows that hands-free is even MORE dangerous than not hands free, so don't give me that.

http://techland.time.com/2013/06/12/...g-for-drivers/
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.