Thread: Dang it Cappy!

Dang it Cappy!

I seem to be a magnet for these things. Maybe I'll hang onto it for a bit until I find another one. I "might" be able to squeeze two of 'em into one of those small Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes. It'll be really tight ... but I might be able to do it ... IF'n ya' wants 'em.

Anyway, I stumbled on this one today. It's a wood-handled, 10" Stillson Walworth. I haven't cleaned it up any, but it opens and closes fully and there are no cracks in the handle. Didn't find any Phord stuff.

stillsonwalworthwrench 004.JPGstillsonwalworthwrench 003.JPG

Back in the land of Internet..

That's a nice one and I'd love to have it. Just let me know how much. You are welcome to hang on to it for awhile till perhaps you find another goodie to box up with it.
    I don't want to hog them all up, I remember Cheri said something about wanting one. If she wants this one that will be fine too.
    But I will generally take any old tools you can pick up...
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I remember my grandpa had a wooden handle Stilson wrench in his great big wooden toolbox. And I also remember he had a name for it. The Knucklebuster.

BKB