Thread: Miserable July 4th.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Miserable July 4th.....

Yesterday sucked donkey dicks!!!!!
    B-i-l decided to move our get together out to his deer camp in the dayum woods and cook out there.
    Only one room had a/c. Temps in the 90's.
    First of all, the boy cant cook. Then the dayum skeeters overtook the entire place.
    Couldnt even shoot fireworks in the yard without sucking skeeters up your nose.
    Kids ended up shooting only four roman candles and five sparklers. They were not happy campers!!!

Back to the cooking....get this; the boy put the dayum boston butt on the smoker at 10 AM.
    We were suppose to eat at 2 PM. Thats only 4 hours. Need I say how it looked when he put it on the table???
    Blood was still dripping out of it. He tried to slice it and it looked like chunks of a bloody tire that just ran over an armadillo on the hiway.
    Next, came his ribs, off another smoker, hidden on the back porch.
    Completely burned black and look like hunks of lava rock.

I will have to admit that the chicken was excellent!!! Aunt Dianne had cooked it in the oven!!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 07-05-2013 at 11:23 AM.
    Southern Gentleman