Thread: Bubba!!! Didja lie to me???

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    No, I think the one we drove past is the oldest one still operating in MI.
    Drive-in, hell who could watch the movie through all that fogged up glass. They were know as passion pits in my day.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Ha ha ha! Reminds me of an OLD Thump story!

I took a gal to the drive-in one night (Vicksburg, Mississippi). Still remember her name ... Vickie Roe. VERY cute little blond gal. Heck, I was only 16 and she was a year behind me in school (15 maybe?). We pulled into the drive-in and it was pouring rain! Heck, I never even hooked the speaker on the window. We went right straight to the tongue-wrestling and the windows were totally fogged up within a matter of minutes. The spit-swapping turned into "heavy petting" and we went at it for hours! Next thing I knew, we both dozed off completely intertwined like a coupl'a dang grape vines!

All of a sudden there was a knock on the passenger side window and I could see a flashlight shining through the fogged up glass. I cracked it open and there was a police officer standing there in the rain. He asked what we were doing and I said, "Just watching the movie sir". That's when I glanced out the window, noticed we were the ONLY car on the lot and the screen was pitch black. I have no clue what time it was.

The officer simply shook his head and said, "Please follow me out the exit son."

For the love of all that's holy. My Great Aunt's name Is Vicky Roe and she's from Mississippi. I'm going to go open a vein now.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Oh my lord. Len, is there no bridge high enough around there? Seriously, man.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    For the love of all that's holy. My Great Aunt's name Is Vicky Roe and she's from Mississippi. I'm going to go open a vein now.
    Ooooops! Ummmm, would she be like ... uhhhh, 60 years old now with an older brother named Tommy?

Keep in mind, that was her maiden name. Is your G. Aunt an old maid?