Thread: Hey, Thump.....

Hey, Thump.....

Stevie Wonder is boycotting the state of Fla. over the Zimmerman verdict.

Man, how are you even gonna survive???
    Southern Gentleman

Did someone tell him it was shaped like a dick?

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    nah,, he's just not seeing the big picture.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Seems like he (of all people) would agree with the verdict. I mean, they say "justice is blind".

I suppose it would only be justice if the verdict had been the other way around.

I heard a little speech from Holder as well as Hillary Clinton this morning calling for the repeal of Florida's "stand your ground" law. Why are they even involved in this bullshit? Don't forget the big NAACP meeting going on in Orlando ... both Jesse Jackson and his fuzzy-headed cohort are scheduled to speak today. This bullshit has gotten totally out of control.

Sharpton, Jackson to speak at NAACP convention as 1 million sign petition

July 16, 2013|By Jerriann Sullivan, Orlando Sentinel

Weeks after Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman, civil-rights leaders the Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton came to Sanford and led thousands in prayer, marches and rallies.

Now, days after a jury found Zimmerman not guilty, they are back to address the NAACP national convention in Orlando Wednesday.

I'll bet ole frizzlehead Al and hairlip Jessie were both drooling with exstasy, when that verdict was read....gave them another chance to get rich and be in the spotlight....they do nothing except sit on their fat lazy azzes, until something like this comes along....then, they jump in with their whining, bitching, moaning, and playing their race card.

No telling how much money those two worthless pricks will put in their pockets over this.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    I still find it ironic had Martin beat him to death.. it would never made it past page 4 in the paper. Gives credence to "I'd rather be tried by 6 than carried by 6".
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

I guess it shows my ignorance but I was suprised by the number of jurors. I thought it was twelve in a murder trial. Is that a state by state thing or what?
    BKB

Only capital murder charges requires 12.
    Southern Gentleman

I imagine it felt pretty capital to Zimmerman.

BKB

I'm just at a total loss as to why THIS particular trial turned into the media circus that it did. There have been MUCH worse instances that have never seen the front pages of the papers. It baffles me how the media can just take something and run with it when other news is slow.

Why did the Casey Anthony trial attract all the voyeurs it did? The media saw their chance at a story they could make into a headliner and they grabbed it. Its like one one of those 48 hours stories on tv every week. there's no clear cut answers and that makes it interesting I guess. (I don't watch that crap either)
    None of us know Zimmerman or Martin. We only know what's been fed to us by the media. So I don't know who was right and who was wrong. I just know there was a trial and justice was done the best way we know how to determine these things. All the rest is just hoohah.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Is it the pork? It's the pork, isn't it?

How else did Posthole get so smart all of a sudden. I've not disagreed with him in........um.......I........uh..........

I feel weak.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.