Thread: First Limited Edition Print in a LONG TIME!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar

First Limited Edition Print in a LONG TIME!

Despite being all torn up over the loss of my dog Taz life must continue on. As they say death is a lot tougher on the living.

It has been a very long time since I've released a new limited edition print. However, I am now back in the swing of things, and excited to be creating art once again after a long hiatus. The quality of this print is superior to anything I've ever offered before. It is difficult to tell that it is not the original drawing. I am extremely impressed and I do not think anyone will be disappointed in the quality. This will be limited to a run of 100 signed and numbered prints. The size edge to edge of the print paper is approximately 20" X 14". Each print will come with a Certificate of Authenticity. I don't know if any of y'all are interested, but if you are...The price is $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping and handling in the US. Please PM me for shipping details. Thank you.

The actual print is clearer, sharper, and more detailed than the digital image below. For some odd reason this is as clear as I can get this digital image to be using Photobucket.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    You never cease to amaze me with what you can do with a silly ol writing stick and piece of paper.