Thread: Since ya'll mentioned plumbing, etc.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just walked in the door a little while ago from a small business trip, then on the way home, I dropped by the lakehouse to check on things.

The guys had installed the new Trane 3 ton outside unit, the air handler system, and all the duct work and new outlet vents.

They left it set on 74 degrees, and I swear I coulda chilled down sides of beef in there!!!

If you are familiar with Trane products, they pretty much set the standard in commercial HVAC, and their residential products usually run a thousand bucks or more than Rheem, Lennox, etc., which he quoted me each at $4200.

This Trane model carries a full 10 year warranty, an energy tax credit, and nearly all of the residential products are made in the good ole U.S.A.

A buddy talked me into paying the extra bucks for the Trane, and besides, the company owner has a lakehouse a few doors down from me, and has already started bugging me about how I catch my crappie.

Oh yeah, total bill was $5335, including tax....For an entire Trane system, and all the extra duct and elec. work, I thought it was a heck of a deal.

(PS. Since everyone participated with a guess, I mailed out snow cones to every single one of you, this afternoon. If yall don't get 'em, blame the gov't post office. )
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 08-12-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Southern Gentleman