Thread: They're HEREEEEEEE!!!!

They're HEREEEEEEE!!!!

The first crop of big green boiling peanuts has just arrived in our local grocery store....I cannot believe wifey only bought two pounds home....heck, I can eat two pounds of boilt peanuts, in between eye blinks.

nut.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Testify!
    Me and you both BROTHER!
    Boiled Peanuts are the official snack food of Goodhunting..

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    never had em. They only come in a can around here, don't figure it would be wroth the effort
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Got a batch of 'em in the fridge right now. I can eat my own weight in boilt peanuts! Heck, I can eat 'em cold right out of the fridge ... or pop 'em in the microwave for a spell ... doesn't matter to me.

Actually QA, the canned ones aren't too bad. I always keep some on hand in case I don't have any of the roadside stuff in the house.

I finished off my last bag of frozen ones from Papa John just about a month ago. I need toget another order in now for football season. We can't getthose big old spanish peanuts green here. Just the little locally grown ones that taste of gopher dust.
    BKB