Thread: Upset City

Upset City

Man, for a week with only a few good matchups scheduled, there sure were a lot of upsets yesterday. Florida of the vaunted SEC, Texas of the vaunted, self inflated egos, SoCal of the vaunted prune picker league, and Notre Dame of the vaunted all-media team. Man, that was a satisfying day of football.

Oh, and the Razorbacks beat Samford. Barely. My razorback fan friends were all full of pity for Samford in their smarmy way before the game. Made me want to see them get beat. They make it hard on a guy to root for a team he grew up loving.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Then don't. We don't need fair weather fans. Specially those whose mascot is a danged wagon. Specially ones who stole our uniforms.

I watched the game. Samford was a DANG good football team. Great QB, great RB, great Safety, big mobile defensive line. Every bit as good as Auburn or Kentucky or such.

And I just KEEP laughing at the FBS vs. the FCS. Hey! One of 'em has "CHAMPION" in their name and the other one has, in their name, the object from which one eats cereal.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.