Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TeeDub - sad news

Pretty sure TW would tell you to stop being a wuss and go fish with the hat!

One of my favorite memories is when we were ice fishing. the ice shack was pretty much full of Kaspers, and The Supreme Dufus has a clamshell that was big enough for about one person. So Tee Dub and I drilled holes by the passenger and driver's side doors of the Blazer we'd rented, rolled the windows down a few inches and fished out the windows. We'd start the engine and heat it up when it got cold. Was actually pretty comfortable until Terry started farting. That was a damn fun trip.

BKB

El Supremo fell off the face of the earth didn't he? I met him in Minneapolis and we went up to Terry's together on my first trip. Someplace around here, I have a bunch of pictures of us fishing together. Whatever happened to that butthead?

Well dang! We've been talking about that trip and even throwing the date around, but it just now hit me. Dubber passed away exactly 12 years to the day that we all left his place on that last trip. Odd.

RIP Terry ...

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Wow.

um....

wow.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Thumper I don't know if I ever told you this but when you were in the coma I talked several times to T-Dub. One call he mentioned your hat and said he would like to send it to you. So I gave him your address. Sure glad you "woke" up to see it
    Our last conversation was maybe a year ago. It was about the Charlotte race in October. I told him I'd hook him up proper if he would come out this year to the race. I could tell he really wanted to! Around the first of the year i asked a friend to earmark me 4 tickets and pit passes, parking etc in case it could happen. I felt like I needed to have them ready if he got where he could travel....
    I gave them to Hammerhead this past weekend...
    Sure would have like to bad the chance to shown him around and introduced him to some folks down this way.
    We are all gonna miss him and those of you that actually got to fish with him I'm sure will miss him the most.
    Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

never met him face to face but had many conversations with the Ol' Canuck at Goodhunting and at Mauserman's site. Probably had more in common with him than you southern boys for sure. He was great when we'd get in the lymeric mood. I remember one night when we were talking about having to "flush" the outhouse and for a prank you'd turn the stick upside down after you were done. I instantly knew that's where the saying came from. He thought yellow perch were better than trout, but hey, pobody's nerfect.

Godspeed Terry. See ya later.
    A man gets one great horse and one great dog in his life, a damn lucky man might get two.

Your one great Canuck Dubber, will remember you in prayers always!