Thread: Good idea .... or bad idea?

Good idea .... or bad idea?

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but felt a bit morbid bringing it up while TW was sick. What do youse dufes think about a separate "forum" ... or "page" really, as a memorial to the Good Hunting members we've lost over the years? We could submit any pictures we may have. Maybe post a few short stories ... that sort of thing.

I have pics of everyone we've lost I believe ... except Mauserman. I had some of him but they were on the hard drive of one of my old computers that crashed and I have no hard copies that I know of.

Any ideas? Objections? Good idea? Bad idea? Looking for input.

I think my input would be that we need to put something like that in the Goodhunting Hall of Fame. MAybe a section devoted to that or something. Kind of too soon for me to think logically about it to be honest.
    BKB

True ... let the dust settle a bit. I've wanted to bring it up for months ... it just seemed the timing wasn't right. It still may not be. I have a big 8X10 pic of me and the Dubber sitting in his boat and we're both holding a walleye after we caught a "double". I've had it right over my desk since the day I heard he was sick.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Seems like a great way to remember those we have lost.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I think it's a very good idea.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Good idea.