Thread: Early Season silliness

Early Season silliness

Two weeks into the season and 'analysts' (the people I am learning to hate more and more) are saying the Redskins have no hope of making the playoffs and need to start Kirk Cousins IMMEDIATELY. 'Analysts' also say MAck Brown should be fired IMMEDIATELY. They also say the San Fransisco suck. And the Dallas Cowboys suck and Bill Callahan needs to be fired.

This is just two weeks into the season. Why do we need these people? I think we should boycott all 'analysts'. They earn the 'anal' part of their title. I don't even know what 'ists' means.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I already do. Seems some don't, though......................
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

MY favorite analysts.
    BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Well I liked the very first sentence of this thread then it sort'a went down hill from there...and I agree became very silly.

There are very few worth the trouble of unmuting the TV these days. The Skins have adjusted the playbook to keep Griffin in the pocket for a little while more. They've been trying to fake his "option" stuff when he could handoff, pass or run but nobody bites on it yet cause brothermaing ain't runnin' yet. It'll all work itself out.

But yeah, they're friggin idiots.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.