Thread: I must be retired ...

I must be retired ...

I pulled into the parking lot at my doctor's office and as I went to turn the key off, the odometer caught my eye. Dang, this ol' truck is 6 1/2 years old now and here's what the odometer read when I parked it today. What're the odds? Sheeesh, I used to do that every 4-5 months! I guess I may have to hang onto this one for a while.

15000odometer.jpg

Well since its a Yota, it may actually have another 15,000 in her!!!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Boy. RT is on the ball today!

and 120?? BWWAAAAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I guess you've been living under a rock Bucky. The little Tacoma has more than enough power (236 hp) to bury the needle ... I've had mine to 112 mph and it seemed like it had a lot more to give ... but kinda "hit a wall". Mine's stock other than a K&N air filter. I talked to my Toyota mechanic to see if he knew what the top end was supposed to be and he said the computer kicks in to hold 'em back once they hit 110. Back in the day, ALL vehicle specs would show 0-60 times, 1/4 mile times/mph and top end (or at least "projected" top end). Heck, ya' just can't find that stuff in the specs anymore.