Thread: hurricane hotshot blows in

hurricane hotshot blows in

whew... hi, can't stay long, but couldn't help staying away....
    tennis season in full swing.. get it.. swing- tennis racket....
    summer recap: fish, big walleyes, couple blue cats... tasty, grilled in a basket w Cajun blackened seasoning... mmmmmm mmmm
    Legal moon shine... developed a taste for it recently. bro-in-law shared some "apple pie" dang good, and good for ya!
    tennis team: 9-5 right now. not as dominant as we have been, but still really good. 2 oops matches in there but the other losses reflect a tougher schedule.
    Kids: getting tall. got an 8th grade daughter and a 7th grade son this year.
    went on a cruise this summer: finally lost all the weight I put on. celebrated my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary. Great trip.
    gotta run

Wait! I have a hole in my wadders and wanted to know how you patched yours!?!?!? seriously!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Glad to hear you are still running around like a chicken with your head cut off. Be sure to stop in a bit more often.

Glad you posted Scott. Don't stay gone so long.
    How are things with Masson?
    I think about you two often!
    Take Care, Captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!