To say the Republicans have not offered to meet and talk about AHC is a dam lie. Some folks sure have short memories. When this bill was brought forward the Republicans (and at that time a few Democrats) had questions and wanted to understand the law before the vote. But the democrat leaders Reid and Pelosi blocked any talks of adjustment or meeting and made it a rush through. And of course got all the Dems in lock step and shoved it through. NOW they say there was no need then to hold meetings and they will not do it now so WHO has blocked and failed to agree to meet?

In fact Pee-losi said quote, “But we have to pass the [health care] bill so that you can find out what’s in it....” So if the democrats would not allow folks to understand it BEFORE it was passed and won't meet and answer questions or make changes now THEY are the ones that are shutting everything down and stalling talks... PERIOD Who is locking the system up? And you wonder why I don't trust them to just move forward and let it go through with the promise of meeting and adjusting. All, all, all, ALL WE get out if this president is damn lies, and stalling tactics hoping to wear people down to loose interest and give up.
I hope the Republicans and the Tea Party hold the line and force changes to the worst law in history by the worst president in history. If you believe ANYTHING he says you are a damn fool. The tide of this will swing as the debt ceiling approaches in a few days.
Hold the line guys!

Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner