Thread: Thought for the day ...

Thought for the day ...

We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.
    How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?

Exactly. Cause that is Bummers scare tactics..
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Did you notice who Obama Threatened?
    It's incredible that 42% of Americans think that this unqualified, incompetent, dishonorable, ego-driven fraud is doing a good job. Take a moment. Admit it to yourself. You know who his supporters are. They are the people that YOU support -- financially.

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting
    his way on raising the debt ceiling?
    He threatened to not pay:

- Social Security Retirees
    - Military Retirees
    - Social Security
    - Disability
    and
    -Federal Retirees.

- Now let this sink in really good...

- He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens.
    - He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away
    from violent inmates.
    - He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired.
    - He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around. $20 Million already spent on family vacations. (One Million on a FL golf outing).
    All our money...why not?
    - He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff.
    - He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients or to stop the free cell phones they get.
    - He did not threaten the food stamp programs.
    - He did not threaten to reduce payments in foreign aid.
    - He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

You know ... I watched his little press conference today regarding the gov't. shut-down. I thought I was gonna puke! He blamed EVERYONE but himself or his party. I never heard "Republican" (or Tea Party) mentioned in a negative light that many times in such a short period of time at any point in history that I can remember. I've always thought Franklin Pierce was probably the worst President this country has ever had, but I truly believe this ass-hole will easily take that title away once all the dust has settled.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    You guys keep talking like this and we'll be shut down again.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."