Thread: Deer Hoist For "Old Folks"....

Deer Hoist For "Old Folks"....

With my backin the shape it is (for now), hefting a deer into the back of my truck is just not an option . I saw this thingy in the Sportsmans Guide, and it looked like just the ticket! I ordered one. I put it together when it got here, and it sure LOOKS like it will lift a deer up and drop it into my pickup bed.

Bucky, I'll bet you could use one of these when you are hunting by yourself at your farm.

http://m.sportsmansguide.com/Product.aspx?a=681080
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Niner, did Cappy not show you a similar set up on the back of his Honda wheely?

His inspired a few pictures, which inspired me to beg my favorite CPA and Welder to make me one of those to go on my Wheely. His mounts on the rack though. I have the hoist and stuff but am now looking for the mount brackets!!! I know I put 'em somewhere. I HOPE I need one next weekend.

Barring finding them, I'm going with the 'ATV Winch Cable and Tree Limb' process..........

But......maybe I'm a softy........but you thinking me and that situation (which is occupying a lot of my thoughts lately, I'll just tell ya), is pretty dang cool. I appreciate you thinking about me. You got enough problems to think about, and you are thinking of how I can solve mine.

Means a lot.

Now leaving the Estrogen Zone and back to name calling, spitting, political upheaval, and sports jabber.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Why do you act so surprised? Heck, anyone reading the title to this thread would think of you!

(Deer Hoist For "Old Folks"....)